Your shopping cart is empty!
Simon described "The Earth necklace is a stunning design that is totally unique
and yet instantly recognisable. It speaks of the beauty of our world and
of it’s importance, but yet also of its fragility and tininess in the
grand sweep of the universe."
Colours available: Blue
Size: 1.7 cm x 1.7 cm
Made from: Resin and stainless steel
Packaging: Acdria jewellery box. See details about
packaging and the free gift below.
A few details about our jewellery and about us:
- We love nature and it’s against our principals to use
real butterflies or insects, all our jewellery is man-made and cruelty free.
Therefore, these pieces are suitable for vegans too.
- All our pieces are designed and entirely crafted by
hand in the England.
- The metal parts are stainless steel, thus
- The jewellery can be stored in sunlight, as it will not
change its colour. We’ve made sure the jewellery we create is long lasting.
- We are a small family-run business and we try to source
our supplies locally, as much as possible.
- We cherish our jewellery, thus our pieces come in our
- We offer a gift message service free of charge. An
Acdria card, decorated with our butterflies, will be printed with your message
and included in the parcel.
To keep in mind:
- Colours will slightly vary, depending on your monitor
or phone specifics and settings.
- If you require a different kind of length for the chain
of a necklace, just let us know when ordering and we’ll make sure you get the
length you want, at no extra cost.
- Our jewellery is transparent, so they will look
different depending on the outfit you are wearing them with.
Taking care of the jewellery: these are standard
recommendations, as you’d might see with any other types of jewellery:
- Remove before swimming or taking a shower/bath.
- Refrain from using perfume or sunscreen on the
- Store the pieces with care.
- To clean, just wipe gently the piece of jewellery with
a soft damp cloth.
2 reviews / Write a review