Your shopping cart is empty!
1 reviews / Write a review
Common Blue butterfly earrings. A new design launched in 2018. We've shared why we've created this design in a blog post.
Colours available: Blue
Size of the butterfly: 4 cm x 2 cm
Made from: Resin and stainless steel
Packaging: Acdria jewellery box. See details about
packaging and the free gift below.
A few details about our jewellery and about us:
- We love nature and it’s against our principals to use
real butterflies or insects, all our jewellery is man-made and cruelty free.
Therefore, these pieces are suitable for vegans too.
- All our pieces are designed and entirely crafted by
hand in the England.
- The metal parts are stainless steel, thus
- The jewellery can be stored in sunlight, as it will not
change its colour. We’ve made sure the jewellery we create is long lasting.
- We are a small family-run business and we try to source
our supplies locally, as much as possible.
- We cherish our jewellery, thus our pieces come in our
- We offer a gift message service free of charge. An
Acdria card, decorated with our butterflies, will be printed with your message
and included in the parcel.
To keep in mind:
- Colours will slightly vary, depending on your monitor
or phone specifics and settings.
- If you require a different kind of length for the chain
of a necklace, just let us know when ordering and we’ll make sure you get the
length you want, at no extra cost.
- Our jewellery is transparent, so they will look
different depending on the outfit you are wearing them with.
Taking care of the jewellery: these are standard
recommendations, as you’d might see with any other types of jewellery:
- Remove before swimming or taking a shower/bath.
- Refrain from using perfume or sunscreen on the
- Store the pieces with care.
- To clean, just wipe gently the piece of jewellery with
a soft damp cloth.